Thursday, August 30, 2012

Santa Barbara Zoo


Fresh Friday is devoted to anything new I did during the week that is worth sharing. Have you ever fed a giraffe?  Well I have! This past week I had the unique pleasure of feeding a giraffe.  The Santa Barbara zoo has a giraffe feeding exhibit.  These animals were amazing.  So beautiful and gentle.  Not to mention the longest tongues.  They give Gene Simmons a run for his money! 

We were camping in Carpinteria, CA.  That is why we are all a bit grubby! It was a kind of overcast at the beach so we decided to go find an adventure!  Santa Barbara zoo was a close 10 minute drive.  We had never been there before.  Let me just say it is an awesome zoo.  It is feet from the pacific ocean.  This was a cool experience and definitely qualified itself for a Fresh Friday post.

Here is a video of my kiddos feeding the giraffes: 

 

So what did you do this week that was new and different?

1 comment:


  1. "I am a spiritual being at the core.

    You are not a human being having a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being having a human experience."
    -Wayne Dyer

    ReplyDelete