Saturday, May 26, 2012

Andrew



Soul 4:
Andrew: My husband: My Soulmate: 
So Cute!
When I decided to start writing about my soul search Andrew my sexy hubby was the first person I talked to.  The conversation was short and sweet and went something like this:
I have to ask you a very important question I say to Andrew.  Ready?  What is your soul’s purpose?  His answer, “I don’t know!”  My response with a sigh, “That is highly disappointing!”  Come on I say you really don’t know?  His response, "No, why do you know your soul’s purpose?"  No I say, but that is beside the point.  I thought you would know yours!  So I start to tell him what some of his gifts are like he had just told me mine (Remember I am Mrs. Organized! Oh ya that is sexy!!). For example one of his many gifts is the gift of humor. He is seriously the funniest person I know! He has a wicked sense of humor.  It is such a "god-send" everyday.  He agrees that he is funny, but also doesn't believe that his humor has any bearing on his soul’s purpose.  So it would appear I am not the only person in my life lost.  Like attracts like?  I hope everyone I ask isn’t as clueless as my husband and I are!  OK wait clueless is kind of a crappy way to describe us huh?  Lets say we are spiritually challenged!

I can say that his soul has taught me about; Unconditional Love and Forgiveness. Those are some pretty big life lessons.  I feel like a very lucky girl to spend my days with my soulmate.  As I search for my soul's purpose I can at least check off the list find soulmate! Done.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment