Saturday, July 7, 2012

Anna

Soul 11:

I wrote Anna awhile ago asking about her soul's purpose.  I asked her if she knew hers? I didn't hear back for quite some time.  I know it is a big question, and this girl is busy! I was super excited when she did respond. She had been through a lot in her life up until this point. Through her life lessons she offers an excellent example how to excel in life.  She is very strong mentally and physically.  She runs and owns a thriving workout business.  She has gone through a divorce, and has come out the other side I believe stronger. Yet, she maintains a good relationship with her ex which is an amazing gift she has given her kids. She just bought a house herself.  Not many people can say they have bought property alone.  She is an incredible runner.  She has ran in many races where she has come in 1st and 2nd.

I believe she has struck gold because she has found what she is passionate about which is running. Not everyone knows their natural born gifts.  This is one of hers.  It brings joy to her life, and she then shares it with others by helping them get in shape. That is the goal I believe? To take what we are good at, what makes us happy and then find a way to share it with others. Anna is somebody who I believe could do anything she puts her mind to doing, and would probably do it better than most as well! Here is her answer to soul purpose:

"Sorry I never replied to your email asking what drives me because I was trying to decide what does drive me. I think what I came up with is just to be a person that people (including my kids) admire. Be a role model for others in every day life. I'm by no means perfect and I make mistakes all the time, but I try to be good to people and help them to be a stronger person - physically and mentally. Sometimes that just by setting an example and other times it's through coaching. I want to be a person I can be proud of and others would want to emulate.   Not sure if that makes sense or if it's what you were looking for, but that's what I got for you!"

This quote wasn't part of Anna's response, but I thought it has everything to do with this blog and worth sharing. I heard it on TV and thought it was great! So I thought I would share it.  "The soul is the part of you seeking meaning and purpose. It is the part of you that is drawn to hope. The part that won't give in to despair and believes in goodness."
By Caroline Myss

No comments:

Post a Comment