Sunday, October 21, 2012

Believe

I started this project with such commitment.  I believed in it.  I believed in myself.  I wanted answers.

Reality; I quickly became self conscience, embarrassed, and discouraged.  I thought this would give me invaluable insight to finding my Soul's Purpose. I started asking the question, What is your soul's purpose?"  People were uncomfortable which made me uncomfortable.  So I would quit and then start again.  And quit and you know...  I considered revamping the site changing my question.  The truth is I need to have more faith in me.  It is OK to ask this question.  I got a big vote of confidence and faith this morning.  I checked my email for the first time in a month for Soulful Answers.  Truthfully, there usually isn't anything there.  Until today...  I found this!

Hi Brooke -

We are working on a show with Rick Warren and saw some interesting  entries in your blog.

We are looking for some possible skypers for an upcoming show.

Can you please give me a call? And I can tell you more about it.

Thanks!
Cathena Evans

This came from OWN Oprah's Network!! It just goes to show you never know who is reading this.  I am inspired to get back on track.  To find the answer, "What is your Soul's Purpose?"  I dare you to answer it.  I am not going to take no for an answer!


No comments:

Post a Comment